A New Song - Benjamin Jr

Benjamin Jr, also known as BenStrings; out of his debut album drops a refix of his album title A New Song. This is a song of prayer that pours out our heart cry for A New Beginning to heal and restore everything taken by the devil in our lives causing our lives to be a sweet fragrance to God almighty. The song is produced by Benjamin Jr himself at Incense Music Studio.
 Put "A New Song" in my mouth, A Hymn song to our God! - Benjamin Jr.







#BenjaminJr
#ANewSong



You can share and drop a comment below.




Comments

  1. This song I must say was sent from God on the first day I heard it, coz I was blessed by it... More Grace for the Race sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a strange unction upon your sound I love you sire trusting God to work with you soonest... It will be a privilege

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Faith - Jane

Faithful God - Jeremiah Zach

Yia fe kin we (The medleys)